Samba was incorporated on September 10, 1993 under the Companies Act with registration number C-51,538 and commenced business on May 30, 1994.
SAMBA Foods current food production and processing facility is located within the West Coast Dyeing Industries compound, Heavy Industrial Area, Tema.
We are committed to building a world-class food experience, to nourish, enrich, and delight the taste buds of Ghana and beyond.
The Company was founded by the Sole Shareholder. By a special resolution dated 28th October 2014, the company was converted from a private limited liability company to a public limited liability company and adopted new Regulations.
The vision statement of SAMBA Foods is with our superior ability, our core values and our experience in food processing and food innovations, we excel and expand to new segments with excellent quality and exceptional value in the food industry and beyond.
The first to commercialize the production and distribution of the local traditional pepper sauce known as SHITO.
- Charles Darko (Chairman)
- Dr. Ms.Leticia Osafo-Addo (Executive director)
- Mr. Charles Atuahene (Secretary)
- Ms Awo Osafo-Addo (Member)
- Mr Kwame Osafo-Addo (Member)
– Processed food product of the year
– Best Entrepreneur, small scale Category
– Tema Excellence Award
– Best food and beverage Company of the year
– 2nd runner-up most innovative Africa SMME Award
– Builders of African economies